Monday, January 4, 2010

Jan. 4th 2010

Let us pray. Please Lord let me have the willpower to get me thru this. I am not happy about the way I look or feel. So here is to a new perspective on things......And, luckily enough, I have had a good day! :)

Breakfast-
coffee-1
1 c. V-8 juice-1
WW bagel w/ 2 tbs WW cream cheese-2
_________________________________________
4pts.

Lunch-
4 oz. gingerglazed chix w/a little sauce and few carrots-6
_______________________________________________________________
6 pts.

snacks-
apple-2
2 WW string cheese-2
WW cool whip treat-2
________________________
6 pts.

Dinner-
salad w/ ff drss.-0
brussell sprouts-0
1/2 cup white rice-2
4 0z. WW peach glazed chix-5
_______________________________
7 pts.

I drank all my H20 but did not exercise today. I took down the Christmas tree and all the decorations.

Total Points-
23

No comments:

Post a Comment